Sunday 22 August 2021

Look at only 'ME' syndrome...

We can't see that we are in an era of attention. There are pointless things being recycled on social media platforms that scream only 😱 for that attention of “look at me,” or if needed with a 'pleeeeaaaasssseeee!'

So many have been duped into the delusion that if I get enough attention I will get paid… Now, there is nothing wrong with earning money for services rendered because you should get paid.

But… You must ask yourself what is service really? Am I doing this for the attention or I am really doing this to impact and help to change lives for the better?

Impact lasts to improve lives while popularity is just a flash in the pan of attention, cheers…

#sundaymotivation #success #leadership #mindcoach #ushas #change #chinupfIghterS 

No comments:

Post a Comment