Sunday 1 September 2019

Try Not To Be a People Pleaser...


We all have person drama from time to time. This however is not an excuse to lower your standards or your values with anyone. There is a disease spreading around the world called “people pleasing”. The phrases in our heads are, “I don’t want to hurt their feelings, I don’t want them to be upset with me, I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. Here is the deal #FiGHTER. I am going to keep it đŸ’¯ for you.
You are worrying about nonsense! This is wasted energy, wasted time and the wasting away of you! Learn to say no to drama! Chin Up & stand for quality. Not for the quantity of how many can agree or side with you. If you want to win you can’t pretend. Be real with yourself. Start learning to be true, cheers!!
- Ushas~
#LearningandDevelopment #NeverPretend
#Leadership #AgileMindset #LearningNeverEnds #StopPleasingPeople #TrytoBeRealYou #LearningWithUshas #MindfulnessCoaching #CoachUshas

No comments:

Post a Comment