Thursday 20 June 2019

Why People Getting Behind Luck!!

Do you believe in luck, fate or chance? Millions across the world do and I use to be one of them years ago! I would hope for this, wish for that and beg fate to be gracious to me and give me something I did not earn. I love what E. Nightingale said about luck. In his words, “Luck is where preparation meets opportunity”. This is a profound statement, and many have been using this same statement and you will see why they believe and use it. Their lifestyles reflect it! Opportunity is all around else Winners just waiting for someone to notice them.

But if you haven’t taken the time to fully prepare yourself, well those opportunities will go unnoticed and even misused.
Are you preparing for a lucky hand at life? Many do! Although a small fraction may receive a so-called lucky hand, it goes away just as quickly as it came in. To have something we must prepare ourselves to administer it and use it appropriately now. Let’s use money for this example. You have money now! Are you using it correctly? Do you feel good about what you have? Do you see it as a tool to use for more things or just as a survival kit?

I used to feel that money was hard to come by and only the ill mannered or less humane people had a lot of it, with a few exceptions.. I was so wrong!! Money does not change or create people; it only amplifies who they already are and the thoughts they secretly harbor with themselves! If you are waiting on it for the reason of saving your life or creating one for you, I encourage you to re-think that strategy.

Don’t wait on luck or money. Prepare yourself now by administering what you currently have. Feel good about what you have I know that you and only you can place yourself in the winning position to earn more through your services! I Believe the Champion in You, You've GREATNESS within, cheers!

@Ushas

#SoftSkills #CorporateTraining #SoftSkillsTrainers #Coach #Trainers #SalesTraining #CorporateTrainers 

No comments:

Post a Comment