Thursday 25 April 2019

Don't Be Fake...

Don’t be a fake with yourself. If you continue making promises that you don’t keep with you, remember that, it is you who is being let down. This is when distrust and self doubt becomes your uncomfortable soulmates. That is not good living conditions! Value commitment with yourself just like you would intend for a spouse, partner, friend or business associate. Sorry to say, haven't found any single person, like me, who can say, no worries, let's do this, build this thing, whereas I'm ready spend whatever I'm earning through him to his wages. No 1, not even me knowing when my search ends, still looking for such soul, whom I can be saying, really with awe..."How You Could Do This?" Even I don't know whether I can be saying this lines anymore, but still I'm saying..."I Believe the Champion in You. You've GREATNESS within", Cheers!!!
-Ushas

No comments:

Post a Comment